With the improvement of living conditions, the incidence rate of hypertension has increased year by year, and the number of patients with cardiovascular and cerebrovascular diseases has also increased year by year, which has become an important problem endangering people's health. At present, cardiovascular and cerebrovascular diseases are the main factors that endanger the health and quality of life of the elderly. The intelligent sphygmomanometer scheme mainly uses a variety of communication means to upload the measurement data of the traditional sphygmomanometer to the cloud, so that users of the sphygmomanometer and their relatives and friends can see the user's measurement data anytime, anywhere, usually on the mobile phone. Due to the continuous historical data preserved in the cloud, statistics and analysis can be conducted to better understand and track the health status of users. So, what precautions should be taken when measuring?
1. When measuring, tie the lower half of the wrist strap tightly and be careful not to leave any gaps. If the wrist strap is not properly fastened, accurate measurement will not be possible.
2. During the measurement period, activities such as activity, speaking, drinking alcohol, hunger, feeling full, fatigue, tension, and poor mood can lead to changes in blood pressure. So please choose a good measurement timing, and throughout the entire measurement process, be sure to naturally relax, try not to move or speak.
3. Pay attention to sitting posture when measuring blood pressure, which is essentially a type of liquid pressure. The blood pressure measured by raising the hand will be low, while the blood pressure measured by lowering the hand will be high. Therefore, please be sure to sit straight when measuring. During each measurement, try to ensure that the vertical distance from the top of the head to the heart is roughly equal, and keep the wrist strap at the same height as the heart. Do not use force on the palm, open it naturally, and do not clench your fist.
4. If the blood pressure of the tested person is on the high side, the intelligent detection function of the sphygmomanometer scheme will make the sphygmomanometer pressurize again to the ideal value to accurately measure the blood pressure.
5. The user manual requires the wrist to naturally extend during measurement, but most users unconsciously flip their wrist outward when following the user manual requirements, resulting in measurement errors. So when measuring, the wrist should be naturally extended by about 45 degrees according to the requirements of the user manual.
6. For people with peripheral system disorders (generally caused by diseases such as diabetes and arteriosclerosis), the blood pressure measurement of the wrist and upper arm may have large errors. It is recommended to use an arm type electronic sphygmomanometer.
7. Some people have large measurement errors when standing, so it is recommended not to test standing.
The intelligent sphygmomanometer scheme integrates a high-performance, low-power 32-bit microprocessor, built-in Bluetooth 4.2 low-power module and RF module, which greatly optimizes the compatibility and connection stability. The overall configuration is more advanced and the functions are more perfect.