Most sphygmomanometer and electronic sphygmomanometer use oscillometric method to measure blood pressure indirectly. Oscillographic blood pressure measurement distinguishes blood pressure by establishing the relationship between systolic blood pressure, diastolic blood pressure, mean blood pressure, and cuff pressure shock waves.
1、 Scheme principle of electronic sphygmomanometer
Electronic sphygmomanometer schemeThe oscillographic principle is adopted, that is, the cuff is worn on the arm, and the wearing position is slightly different according to different electronic sphygmomanometer. After correctly wearing the cuff, the electronic sphygmomanometer automatically inflates, and then begins to deflate. In this process, the electronic sphygmomanometer can measure the pressure and fluctuation of blood flow through the blood vessels. After receiving these fluctuations, the pressure sensor amplifies them and outputs the measurement results on the LCD screen.
II. Product parameters of electronic sphygmomanometer scheme
Method: Oscillographic method.
Implementation: Step by step measurement
Pressure measurement range: 0~299 millimeters of mercury (0~39.9 kPa)
Accuracy: Within 3 millimeters of mercury (0.4 kPa)
Pulse range: 40-200 beats/minute
Pulse accuracy: accuracy of 5%
Display mode: LCD digital display
Power supply: built-in lithium battery (dry battery can be customized)
History: 100 groups
III. Operation and characteristics of electronic sphygmomanometer scheme system
1. System operation
In shutdown state:
(1) Press the start button to start the measurement.
(2) Press the history key to enter the history view, and press continuously to flip the history.
(3) Press the unit switch button to switch the unit.
In any boot state:
(1) Press the start button to turn off the sphygmomanometer and let the screen rest.
(1) Boost measurement provides a better measurement experience and shorter measurement time.
(2) Easy to use, one click measurement.