The standard board of the intelligent sphygmomanometer sometimes presents an imprecise situation, which requires calibration. Many people are not clear about how to calibrate and what the process is. Here is how to calibrate the standard board of the intelligent sphygmomanometer.
1. Insert the blood pressure gauge headphone plug into the headphone jack on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod Touch.
2. As usual, tie the cuff of the intelligent sphygmomanometer I use daily to my arm.
3. Insert the blood pressure accurate stethoscope head into the cuff of the sphygmomanometer and cling to the edge.
4. Open the "Blood Pressure Calibration" app and enter the "Start Calibration" user interface. Press the start button of the intelligent sphygmomanometer to start measurement.
5. When the sphygmomanometer completes pressurization and begins to slowly deflate, press the video button of the "Blood Pressure Calibration" App to start recording. When the sphygmomanometer finishes measuring and starts to deflate rapidly, press the recording button of the "Blood Pressure Calibration" App to stop recording.
6. Touch the progress bar on the auscultation sound curve to find the sphygmomanometer screen pressure reading corresponding to the current sound. Determine the blood pressure value based on the cuff pressure value and auscultation sound on the display screen. It can be compared with the blood pressure value displayed on the screen of the sphygmomanometer. If the difference is within 5mmHg, this measurement of the intelligent sphygmomanometer is accurate. If it is greater than 5mmHg but less than 10mmHg, it is not very accurate. If it is greater than 10mmHg, it is very inaccurate.