The arm sphygmomanometer PCBA scheme is used for an electronic sphygmomanometer that is equivalent to an ordinary watch in size and can be worn continuously for a long time like a watch.
At present, our company has completed the plan design of watch type sphygmomanometer, and the plan features are as follows
1. Small size, low power consumption, and truly wearable medical devices
2. Using oscillographic method, the measurement method is step-up measurement, with short measurement time and accurate blood pressure measurement.
3. Equipped with step counting function and alarm clock function.
4. Low power Bluetooth transmission function, which uploads measurement data to the cloud through a mobile app. Ability to remotely stop discriminating measurement results
5. Easy to operate
6. Using a micro booster pump and a specially customized wrist strap
Measurement mode of arm sphygmomanometer PCBA scheme:
Oscillographic method, 【 boost 】 measurement; Use a 【 6 】/【 4 】 V DC micro air pump to pressurize, and the 【 6 】/【 4 】 V DC rapid exhaust valve leaks; Semiconductor resistive sensors for pressure detection.
Power and voltage operating range:
6VDC/4 1.5V batteries/5VDC or 5VUSB voltage working range 4.4VDC -6.0VDC
5VDC or 5VUSB or 3.7V lithium battery voltage operating range 3.6VDC -5.0VDC
Measurement range and accuracy:
Pressure range: [0-295mmHg (0-39.3kPa)], accuracy ± 3mmHg (± 0.4kPa);
Pulse rate: 40-180 beats/minute, with an accuracy of ± 3%.
Sleep power consumption requirements:
Under rated working voltage, shutdown current ≤ 30uA
1-5 touch or touch buttons for selection
Display mode: color TFT, LED screen, LED digital screen, LCD code break screen optional
Voice function: Chinese, English, and other national voices can be achieved. With volume control and alarm function
Memory function: can be achieved for up to 2 * 240 groups
Communication interface: USB2.0, IIC, UART