Wrist sphygmomanometer is a medical device that uses modern electronic technology and indirect blood pressure measurement principle to measure blood pressure. They mostly use oscillographic methods to measure blood pressure. The household portable sphygmomanometer is mainly composed of single-chip microcomputer, display panel, air pressure sensor, cuff, air pump, battery, etc. Its working principle is to calculate the systolic pressure, diastolic pressure and average arterial pressure according to the fluctuation of arterial blood pressure in the process of balloon decompression. This product has a wide range of uses, mainly for daily use by elderly people at home. The sphygmomanometer can measure the average value of human blood pressure, and use this blood pressure data to judge the health problems of users. If low blood pressure is detected, minor illnesses can be prevented in advance to avoid the risk of serious illnesses.
Wrist styleScheme of sphygmomanometerFeatures:
1. Large screen: clearer display, more stable algorithm after extensive testing, storing 100 sets of historical memories;
2. Rich interface elements: can achieve real-time display of blood pressure values, high and low pressure warnings, brightness levels, and other user interface display effects;
3. Accurate data: Using filtering algorithms to accurately calculate systolic and diastolic blood pressure. Display accuracy of 1 mmhg (0.133 kpa);
4. Intelligent pressurization: Equipped with a 24 bit high-precision digital pressure sensor, it can accurately control the inflation and deflation of the pressure pulse belt, effectively eliminating measurement errors;
5. Voice broadcasting: supports volume adjustment and automatically broadcasts measurement results throughout the entire process;
6. Easy to operate: One click measurement, easy to use, good stability, environmentally friendly materials, and easy to use.
7. Blood pressure measurement range: 0-299mmHg (0-39.9kPa), pulse measurement range (40-200 beats/minute)
8. Measurement accuracy: Pressure accuracy is 3 millimeters of mercury (0.4 kPa), pulse accuracy is 5%
9. Rechargeable: Equipped with a built-in rechargeable lithium battery and a mini USB charging interface, it is easy to charge and does not require battery replacement.
10. Automatic shutdown: 1 minute automatic shutdown without operation.