Specification parameters of Bluetooth sphygmomanometer scheme
Power on method: Press the button to power on.
Display accuracy: 1mmHg (0.1Kpa)
Measurement method: Oscillographic/step-down/step-up.
Measurement method: upper arm/wrist position.
Pressure sensor: capacitive/resistive.
Data transmission method: Bluetooth.
Unit: mmHg, Kpa.
Memory function: 2 people each have 90 sets of measurement results to remember (1-90-1), which can be adjusted according to the size of the Flash.
Power consumption: The average shutdown current is less than 35uA.
Shutdown time: In the startup state, it automatically shuts down for 1 minute without any operation.
Low voltage detection: One or two point detection.
Key type: light touch, touch, toggle.
Working voltage: 6.0V.
Data storage: built-in Flash storage.
Time: Yes, it can display year, date, and time in 24-hour format.
Real person voice: Yes.
MP3 music: No.
Technical parameters of Bluetooth sphygmomanometer.
1) Pressure measurement range: 0-290mmHg (0-36.0kPa), measurement error: 3mm Hg;
2) Measurement range of heart rate: 40-180 beats/minute, measurement error of heart rate: 5%;
3) Inflation method: automatic inflation;
4) Leakage method: exhaust valve.
Bluetooth sphygmomanometer system supports:
1) Support USB function and PC health management software through USB interface;
The Bluetooth module and GPRS module support serial communication to achieve data transmission function;
3) Bluetooth sphygmomanometer APP can connect to sphygmomanometer through Bluetooth to realize sphygmomanometer operation and Bluetooth transmission function. At the same time, the application can analyze, statistics, and upload measurement data.